The skin is considered to be the most important organ as it is the first and foremost layer of the human body which protects the body from millions of microorganisms, heat, cold, dust and many other sources of infections.
The skin care is important for the social as well as physical maintenance of the body. There are certain points to be remembered while taking care of skin.
They are mentioned below :
- Avoid using chemical soap or chemical deodorants.
- Try to wash your skin with gentle herbal soap.
- Stop using muddy, greasy and thick body lotions.
- If possible, have a herbal bath at least once in a week.
- Try to cover your skin and avoid direct sunlight falling all the times.
- Take bath carefully, don’t be in hurry and clean every part of the body.
- Try to avoid linen that produces allergy to the body. Use cotton garments.
- Avoid wearing skin tight clothes which may irritate your skin.
- Protect your skin from smog, dust and pollution.